I joined the D Young & Co patent team as a technical assistant in 2015. My main areas of expertise include aerospace and automotive engineering and mechanical systems.
I have experience in the prosecution and drafting of UK and European patent applications for a large range of technologies.
During my Integrated Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering at Durham University, I carried out a research project which involved investigating reducing mixing losses caused by leakage flows in steam turbines.
- MEng General Engineering specialising in Mechanical Engineering, Durham University 2015.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London 2017.
- Patent Attorney 2019.
- European Patent Attorney 2019.
- Certificate in IP litigation.
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- European Patent Institute (epi).