Technology advances every day. IP law creates constant challenges for businesses seeking to protect their ideas.
We keep abreast of the latest developments in law, science and technology and publish our newsletters each month here. To subscribe to receive our patent and/or trade mark newsletter by mail or email, please use the sign up form below in the footer of this page.
Patent Newsletter No.90 August 2022Download
- Unified Patent Court Doors expected to open in early 2023!
- T 1123/16 & T 2963/19: clinical trial protocols as closest prior art
- Issues concerning the grant of machine learning patents at the EPO
- UK R&D tax credit landscape - upcoming proposed changes
- Sandoz v Teva UK: revocation of UK formulation patents for blockbuster drug, Apixaban
- T 3000/19: how do you solve a problem like video evidence?
- Artificial intelligence originating inventions: can an AI system be designated as inventor?
- CNIPA and EPO: Examination trends for business method related inventions
Trade Mark Newsletter No.123 July 2022Download
Patent Newsletter No.89 June 2022Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.122 May 2022Download
Patent Newsletter No.88 April 2022Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.121 March 2022Download
Patent Newsletter No.87 February 2022Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.120 January 2022Download
Patent Newsletter No.86 December 2021Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.119 November 2021Download
Patent Newsletter No.85 October 2021Download
Page 1 of 24Next Page