Technology advances every day. IP law creates constant challenges for businesses seeking to protect their ideas.
We keep abreast of the latest developments in law, science and technology and publish our newsletters each month here. To subscribe to receive our patent and/or trade mark newsletter by mail or email, please use the sign up form below in the footer of this page.
Patent Newsletter No.84 August 2021Download
- Patent rights for satellites: computer simulations for satellite deployment & G1/19
- Post Brexit designs refresher: five important changes and a noteworthy action point for August 2021
- EPO Board of Appeal Decisions – third edition ebook
- EPO G1/21 communication – oral proceedings by videoconference “during times of emergency”
- German Constitutional Court rejects complaints against ratification bill for the UPC
- European Commission to launch SEP framework public consultation Q3 2021
Trade Mark Newsletter No.118 September 2021Download
- Guerlain’s lipstick shape indicates product origin in the EU
- Sky v SkyKick: Court of Appeal issues judgment
- Vans v Paredes: when is a V not a V?
- HelloFresh successfully opposes rival trade mark “Halal Fresh”
- IPEC finds OATLY mark not infringed by PUREOATY sign
- UK trade mark filings for EUTM applications pending 01 January 2021: 30 September deadline!
Trade Mark Newsletter No.117 July 2021Download
Patent Newsletter No.83 June 2021Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.116 May 2021Download
Patent Newsletter No.82 April 2021Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.115 March 2021Download
Patent Newsletter No.81 February 2021Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.114 January 2021Download
Patent Newsletter No.80 December 2020Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.113 November 2020Download
Page 1 of 23Next Page