Technology advances every day. IP law creates constant challenges for businesses seeking to protect their ideas.
We keep abreast of the latest developments in law, science and technology and publish our newsletters each month here. To subscribe to receive our patent and/or trade mark newsletter by mail or email, please use the sign up form below in the footer of this page.
Patent Newsletter No.86 December 2021Download
- UP & UPC: latest update as Austria progresses towards ratification of PAP
- T 3072/19: when can a comparative test be used to demonstrate a technical effect?
- Artificial intelligence and IP: consultation on copyright and patent legislation
- G 2/21: questions on the correct plausibility standard referred to the Enlarged Board of Appeal
- G 1/21: oral proceedings by video conference permitted but suboptimal
- EPO Board of Appeal Decisions – third edition ebook
Trade Mark Newsletter No.120 January 2022Download
- EUIPO appeal cases: validity of UK rights post Brexit
- T‑592/20: bad faith – timing is everything
- Stealth mode: acquiring an earlier registration cannot substitute infringement with genuine use
- Brand enforcement in the metaverse - time for a re-think?
- WIPO – Hague design system – upcoming changes to the rules
- Government consultation on possible reform to UK design law – have your say!
- Application “starts a hare running”: Little Hare Gin v Harrogate Distillery (Whittaker’s Gin)
Trade Mark Newsletter No.119 November 2021Download
Patent Newsletter No.85 October 2021Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.118 September 2021Download
Patent Newsletter No.84 August 2021Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.117 July 2021Download
Patent Newsletter No.83 June 2021Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.116 May 2021Download
Patent Newsletter No.82 April 2021Download
Trade Mark Newsletter No.115 March 2021Download
Page 1 of 23Next Page