I joined D Young & Co in 2014 having completed my master’s degree in physics at the University of Southampton. I have a keen interest in computer game technologies, with VR applications being an area of particular interest, and I enjoy being able to see first-hand how the technology in this sector develops.
Since joining the patent profession I have gained experience in the drafting and prosecution of UK, European and foreign patent applications for a variety of clients.
- MPhys Physics with Mathematics, University of Southampton, 2013.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
- European Patent Attorney 2017.
- Patent Attorney 2019.
- Chartered Patent Attorney 2019.
- Certificate in IP litigation.
- Registered representative before the Unified Patent Court (UPC) 2023.
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).