After more than 20 years, I still enjoy working with new clients and being trusted to protect their brands. My work is varied and I particularly appreciate watching a trade mark evolve across global territories.
I joined D Young and Co as a partner in 2011. Throughout my career, I’ve gained extensive experience across a range of trade mark activities including searching, filing, oppositions, appeals and invalidations both before the UKIPO and the EUIPO. Alongside this, I’ve also handled worldwide trade mark portfolios for clients.
I’ve advised a number of clients from individuals to multi-national organisations across a broad range of sectors, including the automobile, airline, fashion, music and entertainment, cosmetics and toiletries, industrial tools, food and drink and financial industries.
- BCom (Hons), University of Birmingham.
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney 1998.
- European Trade Mark Attorney 1998.
- European Design Attorney.
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA).
- International Trade Mark Association (INTA).
- MARQUES Association.