After more than 25 years, I still enjoy working with new clients and being trusted to protect their brands. My work is varied and I particularly appreciate watching a trade mark evolve across global territories.
I joined D Young and Co as a partner in 2011. Throughout my career, I’ve gained extensive experience across a range of trade mark activities including searching, filing, oppositions, appeals and invalidations both before the UKIPO and the EUIPO. Alongside this, I’ve also handled worldwide trade mark portfolios for clients.
I’ve advised a number of clients from individuals to multi-national organisations across a broad range of sectors, including the automobile, airline, fashion, music and entertainment, cosmetics and toiletries, industrial tools, food and drink and financial industries.
- Ranked as a "bronze" expert for trade mark prosecution and strategy in the World Trademark Review 1000 2022.
- BCom (Hons), University of Birmingham.
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney 1998.
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA).
- International Trade Mark Association (INTA).
- MARQUES Association.