I joined the D Young & Co patent team in 2016 and have a strong technical background in the fields of engineering, IT and physics.
I have experience in the prosecution of UK, European and foreign patent applications in a broad range of technologies for a variety of clients, including multinational corporations, SMEs and academic institutions.
During my physics degree at the University of Bristol, I specialised in condensed matter physics and worked on a research project investigating the potential use of ion clusters in electric propulsion systems.
- MSc (Hons) Physics, University of Bristol, 2016.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
- Chartered Patent Attorney 2021.
- European Patent Attorney 2021.
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- European Patent Institute (epi).