I have a background in biology with a specific focus on genetics. I joined D Young & Co in 2000 and I became an associate in 2008.
My practice is hugely varied, and covers a range of biotechnological subject matter, including veterinary medicine, biopharmaceuticals, food technology and biofuels. I act for several direct clients – from high-profile international organisations to start-up companies.
- BSc in Genetics, University of York.
- MSc in Human Molecular Genetics, Imperial College, University of London.
- DPhil in Genetics, University of Oxford, Department of Biochemistry/MRC Mammalian Genetics Unit, Harwell.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
- European Patent Attorney 2008.
- Chartered Patent Attorney 2008.
- European Design Attorney.
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- European Patent Institute (epi).
- Wroe, Kelsey, Skinner, Bodle, Ball, Beechey, Peters, Williamson (2000). An imprinted transcript, antisense to Nesp, adds complexity to the cluster of imprinted genes at the mouse Gnas locus. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 28;97(7):3342-6.
- Peters, Wroe, Wells, Miller, Bodle, Beechey, Williamson, Kelsey (1999). A cluster of oppositely imprinted transcripts at the Gnas locus in the distal imprinting region of mouse chromosome 2. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 30;96(7):3830-5.