I joined the patent team at D Young & Co as a technical assistant in 2018. I have a strong background in physics and computer science and I enjoy applying this in my role.
My degree in Natural Sciences at Cambridge covered physics, computer science, and materials science. This has helped me build a broad range of technical knowledge which I relish being able to apply when working with a wide range of inventions.
I have experience in patent drafting and prosecution in the UK, Europe, and the US. My work covers a broad range of technologies but I’m involved particularly with processor design and various computer-implemented technologies.
- BA (Hons), Natural Sciences (Physical), University of Cambridge.
- Sir David Innes Williams Prize for Natural Sciences and Medicine.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London, 2020.
- Student member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- Student member of the European Patent Institute (epi).