I joined the patent team at D Young & Co as a technical assistant in 2017. I have a strong technical background in the fields of physics, engineering and IT and enjoy applying this to all aspects of my role.
Since joining the firm I have gained experience in the prosecution of UK, European and foreign patent applications in a wide range of technologies for a variety of clients.
Prior to joining D Young & Co, I completed a masters degree in physics at the University of Bath. During my degree I completed a research project investigating the electrical dynamics of micro and nano-scale electrical discharges and characterised the transition from classical to quantum breakdown mechanisms as the nano-scale is approached.
- MPhys (Hons) Physics, University of Bath, 2017.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
- European Patent Attorney, 2021.
- Chartered Patent Attorney, 2023.
- Registered representative before the Unified Patent Court (UPC) 2023.
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- European Patent Institute (epi).