I joined D Young & Co’s patent team in 2014 after completing my Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering at the University of Southampton.
My specialist areas of work include electronics, telecommunications, mechanical systems, image and signal processing, medical devices and audio/video standards. I have extensive experience of drafting and prosecuting patent applications in these technical fields for a range of clients located in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
I am a member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys’ Informal Committee and enjoy being active in the patent profession.
- MEng (Hons) in Electronic Engineering, University of Southampton.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
- European Patent Attorney 2019.
- Student member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- Member of the CIPA Informals Committee.
- European Patent Institute (epi).
- Brejza, M, Wang, T, Zhang, W, Al-Khalili, D, Maunder, R, Al-Hashimi, B, & Hanzo, L, 2016, ‘Exponential Golomb and Rice Error Correction codes for generalized near-capacity joint source and channel coding,’ IEEE Access, vol 4, 7154-7175.