I have a background in legal and non-legal research for non-profit organisations, UK start-ups and transnational corporations and joined D Young & Co in 2021 after completing my LLB in Law with Psychology at the University of Southampton. I enjoy being able to apply my expertise to a range of worldwide contentious and non-contentious IP matters.
I provide direct support to trade mark attorneys. My work involves common law searching, collecting and handling evidence, preparing official forms for new oppositions and trade mark applications, handling powers of attorney and liaising directly with clients.
I first joined the D Young & Co trade mark team as a paralegal secretary assistant and therefore, I also have experience in providing direct administrative and secretarial support to paralegal secretaries and attorneys. My key tasks involved typing formal documents, personal assistant duties, calculating and preparing invoices, attending to daily administration requests and preparation of memos.
- LLB (Hons) Law with Psychology, University of Southampton, 2019.
- LLB (Supplement) International Criminal Law and Legal Advocacy, University of Stockholm, 2018.
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Data Protection and Data Security, East Sussex College, 2020.
- Member of Association for Women’s Rights in Development (AWID).
- Member of Society for Computers and Law (SCL).