I joined D Young & Co in 2021 after completing an LLB degree in Law with Psychology and working in the financial sector. I have a diverse background in conducting legal and non-legal research for non-profit organisations, UK start-ups and transnational corporations, and my background in psychology offers a unique viewpoint on brand protection.
In the trade mark team, I provide technical support to partners and qualified attorneys in all stages of contentious and non-contentious trade marks matters within the UK, EU and/or internationally. My duties include drafting specifications, conducting clearance searches, assisting in the handling of contentious proceedings before the UK and EUTM registries (including the preparation of submissions and evidence).
I assist with a diverse range of clients operating in the following sectors: pharmaceuticals, technology, fashion and retail, cosmetics, energy, food and beverages, hospitality, media, and entertainment.
- LLB (Hons) Law with Psychology, University of Southampton, 2019.
- LLB (Supplement) International Criminal Law and Legal Advocacy, University of Stockholm, 2018.
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Data Protection and Data Security, East Sussex College, 2020.
- Member of Association for Women’s Rights in Development (AWID).
- Member of Society for Computers and Law (SCL).