I’m experienced in handling a broad range of IP matters across a number of sectors. The best part about my job is getting to work with a diverse range of clients and helping them resolve disputes.
I represent a variety of UK and international clients including those in the entertainment, leisure and fashion, FMCG, luxury goods, finance and gaming industries. I provide them with strategic advice on a wide range of IP matters, including trade marks and passing off, copyright and designs.
I advise on opposition and cancellation proceedings before the EUIPO, the UKIPO, the General Court and the Court of Justice of the EU. I’ve also been involved in litigation in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court and High Court in relation to infringements of trade marks and designs. I particularly enjoy assisting clients with their anti-counterfeiting strategies. My work has involved overseeing the seizure of counterfeit goods by the customs authorities and other law enforcement bodies across the EU.
I’m a member of the Anti-Counterfeiting and Parallel Trade Team for the MARQUES Association.
- LLB, University of Bristol 2005.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice 2007.
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales 2009.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice, University of Oxford 2011.
- Admitted as a solicitor, Ireland 2016.
- Law Society of England and Wales.
- Law Society of Ireland.
- MARQUES Association (Member of the Anti-Counterfeiting and Parallel Trade Team).