Technology advances every day. IP law creates constant challenges for businesses seeking to protect their ideas.
We keep abreast of the latest developments in law, science and technology and publish our newsletters each month here. To subscribe to receive our patent and/or trade mark newsletter by mail or email, please use the sign up form below in the footer of this page.
Patent Newsletter No.74 December 2019Download
- Shanks v Unilever - not “too big to pay”
- SPCs: Advocate General points the specific way
- No deal Brexit - changes to UK patent & SPC law
- G1/19 - comments by the President of the EPO
- UPC & unitary patent end of year update
- EUIPO design appeals - the full facts, evidence & arguments
- Late-filed claims at the EPO Opposition Division - a new hope
- EPO: Revised Guidelines for Examination in force 01 November 2019