Working collaboratively with clients to grow, develop and protect their IP is exceptionally rewarding. I enjoy getting to know my clients and their businesses in depth, in order to provide strategic, pragmatic and commercially sound advice.
Before joining D Young & Co I gained valuable professional experience working as in-house counsel for a well-known US multinational company, in its central global branding team, with a focus on trade marks and copyright. Prior to this, I worked in private practice acting for a diverse range of clients in the beauty and health, cosmetics, food and beverage, gaming, construction and machinery, and charitable sectors.
I advise across the full spectrum of trade mark services, from registrability, clearance and filing strategy, through to prosecution and enforcement of trade mark rights. I have represented clients before the EU and UK trade mark offices.
- LLB Law, Southampton Solent University, 2014.
- Certificate in Trade Mark Law & Practice, Queen Mary University of London, 2016.
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Nottingham Trent University, 2019.
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney, 2019.
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA).