I am delighted to have joined D Young & Co and for the opportunity to work with this fantastic soft IP team.
I have developed a sector-agnostic IP practice, with experience of disputes ranging from confidential information in the financial services industry, trade marks in the sportswear sector, design rights as they relate to gaming accessories, and copyright in software.
I also have wide-ranging experience of both domestic and multi-jurisdictional IP and contractual disputes in various courts and tribunals, including the High Court (in the Chancery Division and Business List), Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC), United Kingdom Intellectual Property Office (UKIPO), the Company Names Tribunal, the Central London County Court, as well as domain name disputes under the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) regime and customs enforcement with UK Border Force.
- MA History, University of Edinburgh, 2013.
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England & Wales, 2020.
- PGDip Intellectual Property Law and Practice, Oxford University, 2021.
- Law Society of England and Wales.
- IPSoc (the society for junior intellectual property practitioners).
- Tech London Advocates, Blockchain Working Group.
- Law Society & Tech London Advocates: “Blockchain: Legal and Regulatory Guidance”.