I specialise in brand protection and enforcement, with a particular focus on trade marks. I enjoy working closely with clients and colleagues to strategically and creatively develop, protect and grow brands on an international scale.
My practice involves advising a broad spectrum of clients, ranging from individuals and start-ups to publicly listed companies and large multinational businesses, on a range of contentious and non-contentious commercial and intellectual property matters on a UK, EU and international scale, including clearance exercises, filing and prosecution, registry proceedings, commercial agreements and brand protection.
Prior to joining the firm in 2022, I worked in the IP team of a full service law firm, where I qualified as a Solicitor in 2019.
- Law LLB (Hons), Durham University, 2016.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP University, 2017 (distinction).
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England & Wales, 2019.
- Law Society of England & Wales.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA).
- International Trade Mark Association (INTA).