I have always had a passion for understanding and explaining the fundamentals of different technologies, especially in areas related to space, electronics, software, and mechanical devices and systems. In the past, I professionally presented planetarium shows and science shows, communicating advanced technical concepts to the public.
Before attending the University of Southampton to study a degree in Physics, I worked in the agricultural sector where I developed a background working with large and complex mechanical devices.
During my studies, I spent a year at Harvard University researching in high-energy Astrophysics using data from the space-based Chandra X-ray observatory. I gained additional experience in the space sector designing essential systems for satellites. I now enjoy building electronic devices using microcontrollers as a hobby using these skills developed in the space sector.
I have also gained experience with a large variety of data sets, advanced computer-modelling techniques, and complex financial instruments whilst working in finance as a quantitative analyst specialised in options market making.
- BSc in Physics, University of Southampton, 2018.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London, 2020.
- European Patent Attorney, 2023.
- Student member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- Student member of the European Patent Institute (epi).
- IP Inclusive IP Ability Committee.