I enjoy providing custom-tailored solutions to clients based on an understanding of both the technical and economic aspects of their inventions.
I joined D Young & Co in 2022. I have a scientific background in physics and mathematics with a specialism in detector and laser technology. Before joining D Young & Co I gained professional experience in research at universities and in German patent attorney firms in Munich.
I have particular experience in drafting and prosecuting applications in the fields of automotive related technologies, sensors and medical equipment.
- Mathematics intermedia diploma 2001.
- Physics diploma 2004.
- PhD in Physics 2008.
- German Patent Attorney 2015.
- German Patent Assessor 2015.
- European Patent Attorney 2021.
- German Patent Attorneys Association
- European Patent Institute (epi).