Trade Mark and Design Specialist / Paralegal [m/f/d] (Full or Part-time)
You will be working with our specialist team of attorneys (both in Munich and the UK) in one of the leading teams in Europe, working with national and international clients and protecting some of the world’s best known brands across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors.
What you will enjoy
- Responsibility for the administration of national and international trade marks and designs.
- Filing of and ongoing support for trade mark and design applications (DE, EU, IR and abroad).
- Handling of and support to attorneys with office actions, oppositions, invalidity motions and other proceedings.
- Support to attorneys with the assessment of trade mark clearance searches and in-use research.
- Handling of customs surveillance.
- Correspondence (in German and English language) with the responsible authorities and clients in Germany and abroad.
- Deadline management and database updates.
- Secretarial support if required.
What you will need
- Previous professional experience in the field of trade marks and designs (minimum 2-3 years, preferably longer).
- Professional education or qualification as Diplom-Wirtschaftsjurist, LL.B., foreign jurist, patent or legal assistant, foreign language correspondent, or similar.
- A very good knowledge of English due to the international working environment.
- You have a talent for organisation, strong attention to detail and are a quick learner.
- A good knowledge of MS Office products.
- The ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Experience of working abroad or in an international team would also be an advantage.
What we offer
A friendly team awaits you at a modern workplace in a downtown location. We offer competitive pay and benefits which includes a performance related bonus scheme. Further, we offer you the opportunity to work in an international environment and excellent training and development to further your career in the field of IP.