I joined D Young & Co as a technical assistant in 2019 after completing a masters in natural sciences (physics).
My academic background covers a wide range of areas of physics, and I have a particular interest in the boundary between physics and materials science. As part of my masters degree, I undertook a research project involving a frequency domain analysis of pulses generated by strikers on the end of a Hopkinson Bar.
Since joining D Young & Co, I have gained experience in drafting and prosecuting patent applications for a wide range of technologies in the UK and Europe. I am particularly involved with technologies related to image processing , telecommunications and medical devices.
- BA(Hons) in Natural Sciences(Physics), Churchill College, University of Cambridge, 2019.
- MSci in Natural Sciences(Physics), Churchill College, University of Cambridge, 2019.
- European Patent Attorney, 2023.
- Chartered Patent Attorney, 2023.
- Student member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- Student member of the European Patent Institute (epi).