I joined D Young & Co in 2019 with a strong background in chemical and biomedical sciences.
Prior to joining D Young & Co, I was the Group Patent Manager for a multinational cosmetics company, responsible for the ongoing management and enforcement of the global patent portfolios. I subsequently moved into private practice, gaining experience in the drafting and prosecution of UK, European and foreign patent applications for a variety of clients, including multinational corporations, SMEs and academic institutions.
I am particularly experienced in the technical fields of pharmaceutical and industrial chemistry, including cosmetics, refrigerants, propellants, solvents, polymers and foam blowing agents.
- LLM Intellectual Property, Bournemouth University, 2014.
- MSc Clinical Drug Development, Queen Mary, University of London, 2012.
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, 2011.
- European Patent Attorney, 2022.
- Student member of the Charted Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- European Patent Institute (epi).