I joined D Young & Co in 2015 after four years working for a German IP law firm based in Munich. I enjoy being able to utilise my hands-on experience in UK and European patent protection for our clients.
I am experienced in drafting and prosecuting patent applications over a wide range of technologies including electronic devices, process control systems, and medical devices.
During my physics degree at the University of Southampton, I was involved in a project exploring the formation of dark matter in the early stages of the universe for my master's thesis.
- MPhys (Hons) in Physics, University of Southampton.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
- European Patent Attorney 2017.
- Chartered Patent Attorney 2019.
- Certificate in IP litigation.
- Registered representative before the Unified Patent Court (UPC) 2023.
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- European Patent Institute (epi).