WIPR leaders 2023
We are very pleased to report that D Young & Co Partner Tamsin Holman is once again featured as a leading IP lawyer in WIPR's Leaders 2023. WIPR Leaders is a "online directory of the world’s most talented IP lawyers. A must-keep collection of contacts who have provided the highest quality patent, trademark, and copyright advice".
About Tamsin Holman
Tamsin practised as a barrister for five years at specialist IP chambers prior to qualifying as a solicitor and joining a leading City firm. She joined D Young & Co in 2011.
- Tamsin was once again recognised in Best Lawyers in the UK 2024.
- Managing IP listed Tamsin in “Top 250 Women in IP” in a 2023 global survey for the fifth consecutive year.
- Tamsin was celebrated on WIPR’s list of “Influential Women in IP 2021".
- Tamsin is also highlighted as an IPSTAR in Managing IP's IP Stars 2023 survey and as a "silver" expert for trade mark enforcement and litigation in the World Trademark Review 1000 2023.
- World Trade Mark Review 2023 states that "Tamsin is an IP lawyer of the highest calibre. She consistently delivers high-quality legal work and advice at a very reasonable price. Tamsin is very practical, extremely responsive and simply a cut above the rest".
- Legal 500 comments that Tamsin “always provide(s) solid and clear advice on contentious trade mark, passing off, copyright, design and domain name matters.”
- Managing IP (IPSTARS) notes that “clients can rely on lawyers like Tamsin Holman” and that she is “a cut above the rest”.
Tamsin’s practice involves predominantly contentious IP matters, with an emphasis on enforcement and infringement of trade marks, design rights, copyright, domain names, database rights, trade secrets/confidential information, as well as licensing disputes, matters involving ex-employees and anti-counterfeiting work. She acts for UK and international clients in a variety of sectors, including publishing, entertainment, leisure and fashion, FMCG, luxury goods, IT, finance and life sciences.
WIPR leaders 2023
View the WIPR Leaders 2023 digital edition