WIPR Leaders 2022
We are pleased to report that D Young & Co Partner Tamsin Holman features as a leading IP lawyer in WIPR's Leaders 2022. WIPR Leaders is a "online directory of the world’s most talented IP lawyers. A must-keep collection of contacts who have provided the highest quality patent, trademark, and copyright advice".
About Tamsin Holman
Tamsin practised as a barrister for five years at specialist IP chambers prior to qualifying as a solicitor and joining a leading City firm. She joined D Young & Co in 2011.
- Tamsin was celebrated on WIPR’s list of “Influential Women in IP 2021".
- Tamsin is also highlighted as an IPSTAR in Managing IP's IP Stars 2021 survey and as a "gold" expert for trade mark enforcement and litigation in the World Trademark Review 1000 2021.
- World Trade Mark Review comments that Tamsin is “an outstanding professional”, “is practical, knows her clients’ businesses well and is extremely responsive” and “is a master tactician in litigation”.
- Legal 500 comments that Tamsin “always provide(s) solid and clear advice on contentious trade mark, passing off, copyright, design and domain name matters.”
- Managing IP (IPSTARS) notes that “clients can rely on lawyers like Tamsin Holman” and that she is “a cut above the rest”.
Tamsin’s practice involves predominantly contentious IP matters, with an emphasis on enforcement and infringement of trade marks, design rights, copyright, domain names, database rights, trade secrets/confidential information, as well as licensing disputes, matters involving ex-employees and anti-counterfeiting work. She acts for UK and international clients in a variety of sectors, including publishing, entertainment, leisure and fashion, FMCG, luxury goods, IT, finance and life sciences.
WIPR Leaders 2022
View the WIPR Leaders 2022 digital edition.Read more