Emerging Markets Panel Discussion
D Young & Co's Garreth Duncan joined a group of eight IP specialists on an expert panel to discuss emerging marketings.
- How and why are life sciences companies turning their attentions to emerging markets?
- How are life sciences companies adapting their IP strategies when entering emerging markets, where laws tend to be different than those in the likes of the US and Europe?
- What are the potential IP challenges for companies entering emerging companies?
- What effect are patent expirations having on companies' decisions to look at emerging markets?
- The US is worried that the 'Indian IP model' will be copied by other countries - what is your view on this?
Read Garreth's comments and the full panel discussion on the IP Pro Life Sciences website: http://ipprolifesciences.com/ipprolifesciences/IPPro%20Life%20Sciences_issue_15.pdf