I joined the D Young & Co patent team in 2014 and have particular expertise in the fields of physics, engineering and IT.
I am experienced in the drafting and prosecuting of UK, European and foreign patent applications in a wide range of technologies. I work with a variety of clients, including multinational corporations, SMEs and academic institutions located in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Prior to joining D Young & Co, I worked in engineering as an aerodynamicist with Airbus SAS and in various roles within Rolls-Royce plc, including as a stress analyst on high temperature gas turbine components and as a design engineer on reactor coolant pumps for nuclear submarines.
- MEng (Hons) in Aeronautical Engineering, Imperial College, London.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Technology Management (Aerospace), University of the West of England.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS).
- Student Member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- Student Member of the European Patent Institute (epi).