We provide not just copyright, trade marks, designs and patent services but also a wide range of litigation and commercial advice.
Threats to the luxury, fashion and consumer markets as a result of unfair competition, parallel imports and counterfeit goods are notorious. Innovative and growing businesses need the reassurance of cost effective domestic and international IP protection and advisory services in order to secure robust and enforceable IP rights.
With much experience in this sector and an understanding of the particular demands and nuances of the market, we have a proven track record in preventing both brand dilution and reduction of income and profiles as a result of challenges to the rightful IP right owner. Taking appropriate action to stop infringements before they damage the identity and reputation of your brand is a key feature of our services in this fast moving digital age.
Our clients range from sole traders to global brand leaders in the food and drink, cosmetics, luxury goods, fashion, sport, footwear industries.
We provide a comprehensive IP service which includes
- Devising global IP strategies
- IP portfolio audit and management
- Due diligence on IP rights
- Patents, trade marks, designs and copyright
- Arbitration and mediation
- Litigation in UK, German and EU courts
- Legal and transactional advice
- Licensing and commercial agreements
- Repackaging cases
- Anti-counterfeiting and border measures
- Confidential information and trade secrets
- Global IP enforcement