Patent Easter Internship: Electronics, Engineering & IT
A rarity amongst IP firms, we offer a patent internship which will provide you with real insight into life as a patent attorney. This opportunity will give you a strong foundation of understanding and knowledge to embark on the next steps of your future career.
Our 2019 Patent Easter Internship will take place at our Southampton office from 8-10 April 2019.
Within our electronics, engineering and IT group, every year we look for a number of enthusiastic and focused candidates to join our team for three days during the Easter vacation.
Following a comprehensive and structured programme, a small number of candidates who have demonstrated excellence during the Easter visit will be invited back to attend our extended summer internship.
Interns who have shown the qualities and attributes that we value may subsequently be considered for a position as a technical assistant working at our Southampton office, and to train towards professional qualification as a patent attorney.
If you are graduating in 2019 and looking to start your career following this, do still apply for our Patent Easter Internship. You may be invited to attend an assessment centre for a technical assistant position starting in 2019.
You will enjoy
- the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and knowledge of what could be your future career as a patent attorney
- obtaining real insight into intellectual property law by working with our team, including partners
- understanding the career advantages that you will have within our firm
You will need
- to be a motivated electronics, engineering, physics, IT or telecoms undergraduate
- a desire to want to gain a real perspective of what life as a patent attorney involves
- to want to use your technical ability in offering the very best service to clients