Patent Attorney Southampton email@example.com
I specialise in physics, computing and electronics related patent work and am experienced in drafting and prosecuting UK, European and foreign patent applications. I am particularly active in the fields of consumer electronics, image processing, virtual reality (VR) technologies, computer hardware and artificial intelligence (AI).
Prior to entering the IP profession I completed a PhD at the University of Liverpool, where my research focused on developing charged particle tracking detectors and application specific integrated circuits. During my PhD studies, I was awarded funding to conduct research at the Radioactive Isotope Beam Factory (RIBF) at the RIKEN Nishina Center for Accelerator-Based Science (RNC) in Japan.
- MPhys in Physics, University of Liverpool 2012.
- PhD in Physics, University of Liverpool 2016.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
- Patent Attorney 2022.
- European Patent Attorney 2021.
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- European Patent Institute (epi).