I am a Chartered (UK) and European patent attorney with a background in physics. I enjoy working with clients to shape and enforce their IP portfolio.
Before entering the IP profession I completed a PhD in high energy particle physics, during which I worked at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Geneva. This gave me a strong background in physics as well as computing techniques.
I joined D Young & Co in 2018 from another leading IP firm. My work has spanned a range of technology areas including telecoms, computer hardware and electronics, networking, and image processing. I am experienced in drafting and prosecuting patent applications in the UK, Europe and internationally, as well as in litigation and portfolio analysis.
- PhD in Physics, University of Birmingham.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London
- Patent Attorney 2017.
- European Patent Attorney 2017.
- Chartered Patent Attorney 2018.
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- European Patent Institute (epi).