I joined the biotechnology team at D Young & Co in 2019 after completing my PhD. I enjoy applying my technical background to a wide variety of technologies, developed by a range of clients working at the forefront of scientific innovation.
Since joining D Young & Co, I have gained experience in the prosecution of UK, European and foreign patent applications for a variety of clients, including multinational companies, SMEs and academic institutions. I have also particularly enjoyed having the opportunity to work on a number of European Patent Office (EPO) opposition cases.
- PhD in Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Manchester Wellcome Trust programme.
- BSc (Hons) in Biology with Industrial Experience, University of Manchester.
- Student member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
- Student member of the European Patent Institute (epi).
- Garner K., Goddard G., Johnston M., Moruzzi M., Woolner S. (2018). Meeting Report – Dynamic Cell lll. Journal of Cell Science.
- Cichon M, Moruzzi M, Shqau T, Miller E, Mehner C, Ethier S, Copland J, Radisky E, Radisky D. (2016). MYC Is a Crucial Mediator of TGFβ-Induced Invasion in Basal Breast Cancer. Cancer Research.