Conference: next steps for the UK space sector
Robert Kelly will be attending the Westminster Business Forum "Next steps for the UK space sector" conference which will focus on the UK National space strategy and Defence Space Strategy.
Areas for discussion will include:
- The space strategies - issues, opportunities and implementation.
- Sector development - priorities for regulation, sector support, investment & growth.
- UK international positioning - the competitive landscape, UK participation in international research & navigation networks, opportunities for partnerships & trade.
- Research and innovation - including next steps for development: clusters & hubs, knowledge exchange, infrastructure, the talent pipeline.
- Responsible and sustainable use of space - governance, spectrum & technology, policy priorities, international relationships.