Diversity in IP - harnessing the benefits of employing a diverse workforce
Richard Burton and Catherine Keetch will be attending this World IP Review (WIPR) event which will explore some of the most pertinent D&I issues facing the legal industry.
Over the course of two days, WIPR will examine topics including:
- Why diversity matters.
- Which are the leading firms and what steps have they taken to achieve equality?
- What does a diverse workforce mean for the bottom line?
- The reality for disadvantaged groups and how to overcome adversity.
- The value of mentoring.
- What does a culture-changing monitoring programme look like in practice?
- What issues are LGBTQ+ lawyers facing?
- How to call out prejudice.
- Minority groups in positions of leadership: the issues, the challenges and the solutions.
Further information and registration
For further information about this virtual IP event please visit the WIPR website.Read more