Your career with D Young & Co
Southampton Careers Information 2020
Welcome to the D Young & Co virtual stand at the 2020 Southampton Careers Fair.
Working with us
- Challenging work, early responsibility and a training and personal development programme which is supportive and specific to you.
- A rewarding and fulfilling working environment and broad ranging, flexible benefits package including bi-annual performance based bonuses.
- Our commitment to developing talented graduates and post-doctorates who have the passion and initiative to build successful careers as patent attorneys.
What you will need
- An exceptional academic track record in biochemistry, biotechnology or chemistry.
- To demonstrate strong communication skills with the desire and ability to share ideas and expertise, working both in a team as well as autonomously.
- To be highly motivated, with the drive and ambition to progress your career.
- A desire to be empowered to make a difference and achieve shared goals to deliver real excellence to clients.
Webinar reminder Subscribe to be emailed an invitation to our next webinar
Contact us for more information