Technical Assistant (electronics, engineering, physics & IT)
You will train to become a patent attorney alongside highly acclaimed colleagues in one of the leading teams in Europe, working with national and international clients across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors. We have immediate vacancies and also vacancies for 2019 graduates.
What you will enjoy
- Challenging work, early responsibility and a training and personal development programme which is supportive and specific to you.
- A rewarding and fulfilling working environment, including a broad ranging, flexible benefits package including bi-annual performance based bonuses.
- Our commitment to developing talented graduates and post-doctorates who have the passion and initiative to build successful careers as patent attorneys.
What you will need
- An exceptional academic track record in electronics, engineering, physics or IT.
- To demonstrate strong communication skills with the desire and ability to share ideas and expertise, working both in a team as well as autonomously.
- To be intelligent and highly motivated, with the drive and ambition to progress your career.
- A desire to be empowered to make a difference and achieve shared goals to deliver real excellence to clients.