Rechtsanwalt Soft IP (m/f/d) - (full time)
You will be working with our specialist team of attorneys (both in Munich and the UK) in one of the leading teams in Europe, working with national and international clients and protecting some of the world’s best known brands across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors.
What you will enjoy
- Advising national and international clients (in both English and German) on all issues relating to the protection and enforcement of trade mark, design, copyright and unfair competition law, including custom seizure matters, filing strategies and IP-related contracts.
- Representing clients in negotiations, German civil court proceedings and before the German and EU trade mark offices (including the GC and CJEU).
- Direct contact with clients (including a number of the world’s market leaders in their fields).
- A growing team of motivated and friendly colleagues in Munich and the UK.
- Involvement in interesting cases at the edge of legal developments.
- A modern office in the city centre of Munich (Rindermarkt).
- A competitive salary package and firm events.
- The potential to assume responsibility in a growing local team.
What you will need
- Both state exams (with „Prädikat“) or foreign equivalent.
- LLM preferred (not essential).
- Previous experience in soft IP, ideally in an international or IP boutique law firm, or otherwise proven passion for soft IP.
- Experience living/studying/working in an English speaking environment or other foreign country.
- To be fluent in German and English (other language skills welcome).
- To be a motivated team player, willingness to assume responsibility in a growing team from day one as well as a “hands on” mentality.
- To have a general willingness to travel (depending on the circumstances), for example, to the other D Young & Co offices or to client meetings.
- To have the ability and willingness to work well independently and also as a member of a multi-cultural, multi-lingual, international team.
- To be highly credible, with good business judgment and thought processes, supported by a diplomatic approach and sound decision-making skills.
- To possess excellent interpersonal skills, and use these to actively build relationships internally and externally.