Legal Assistant (Disputes and Litigation)
Working in our successful Dispute, Resolution and Legal team you will provide direct support to our Solicitors.
What you will enjoy
- Assisting our solicitors to prepare bundles, correspondence and other documentation.
- Legal and commercial research.
- Preparing first draft letters and witness statements.
- Liaising with authorities, e.g. Customs and Trading Standards, and assisting with the preparation of evidence in both civil and criminal matters.
- Conducting preliminary assessments of IP portfolios in support of potential litigation and for audits
- Keeping files and records up to date, both in hard copy and electronically.
- Maintaining awareness of current developments in IP.
What you will need
- LLB Law / GDL and/or LPC
- Excellent organisational, writing and research skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with experience working to deadlines.
- The drive and ambition to thrive in this fast paced, quality focused and demanding work environment.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships, with effective verbal communication skills.