Trade Mark Legal Assistant
Working in our successful Trade Mark team you will provide direct administrative support to our attorneys.
What you will enjoy
- Assisting our trade mark attorneys to prepare correspondence and other documentation.
- Carrying out internet-based research to support or defend claims and prepare for client pitches.
- Keeping files and records up to date, both in hard copy and electronically.
- Maintaining awareness of current developments in IP.
What you will need
- 2:1 LLB Law and/or LPC
- German Language skills (desirable)
- Excellent organisational, writing and research skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with experience working to deadlines.
- The drive and ambition to thrive in this fast paced, quality focused and demanding work environment.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships, with effective verbal communication skills.