Business Development Executive
As a Business Development Executive you will be working with the Head of Business Development to support the firm's business and marketing process.
What you will enjoy
- Coordinating and implementing business development activities and supporting practice group strategies (including driving projects / campaigns to completion whilst working with key stakeholders).
- Supporting the Head of Business Development on pitches including the administration of the pitch review process and the overall management of pitches and proposals (for example overseeing relevant deadlines, writing content, creating fee earner profiles, developing pitch presentations, etc).
- Providing support on thought leadership programmes, a client development programme and directory and award submissions.
What you will need
- Degree educated.
- Previous professional services experience required (4+ years experience preferred).
- Knowledge of CRM systems required.
- Proactive mind set and a confident approach to working with key stakeholders, including partners and senior staff. Being able to manage key stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Highly organised and able to work independently.
- A self starter, motivated to achieve.
- Ability to manage and prioritise conflicting demands and deadlines.
- German language ability (written and spoken) desirable.
- Understanding of the IP sector desirable.