Part Qualified / Qualified Patent Attorney (electronics, engineering & IT)
You will be working with our specialist team of attorneys in one of the leading teams in Europe, working with national and international clients across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors.
What you will enjoy
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing protection for international clients.
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies.
- Our supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path.
- The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver excellence to our clients.
What you will need
- To be a part qualified or qualified patent attorney with demonstrable experience.
- The ability to advise clients on how to protect their works considering their individual specific needs and requirements.
- A confident and assertive attitude combined with being commercially astute to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.