I joined the dispute resolution & legal team at D Young & Co in January 2020 after spending the last two years in-house at a leading food and clothing retailer. I advise on the creation, exploitation and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
I have experience across a wide range of contentious and non-contentious IP matters including copyright, designs, trade marks, passing off and domain name disputes.
I enjoy working with a diverse range of clients across various sectors, including fashion and retail, food and drink, FMCG and the film and entertainment industry.
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales 2017.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School 2015.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School 2013.
- Experimental Psychology (BSc), University of Bristol 2012.
- Admitted as a solicitor, Ireland 2020.
- Law Society of England and Wales.
- Law Society of Ireland.