European patent prosecution & litigation webinars
Recordings now available! Our recent programme of European patent prosecution & litigation webinars provided an update on case law from an extremely eventful year at the European Patent Office (EPO), the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), and covered decisions by the German and the UK courts. This programme of webinars will be of interest to in-house counsel and associates who are involved or interested in European prosecution and litigation.
European patent prosecution & litigation (focus UK)
- Annual stocktake of UK patent litigation over 2018.
- Practical application of the new doctrine of equivalents (UK decisions Generics v Teva, Fisher & Paykel v Resmed, Illumina v Premaitha, Liqwd v L'Oréal, Icescape v Ice-World).
- SEPs and FRAND (UK decisions Unwired Planet v Huawei).
- Plausibility and sufficiency of Swiss Form Claims (UK decision Warner-Lambert v Generics).
- Arrow declarations.
European patent prosecution & litigation (focus Germany)
- Compulsory license in the public interest (Supreme Court decision "Raltegravir").
- (Allowed) repair versus (forbidden) new production (Supreme Court decision "Electrophotographic photosensitive drum").
European patent prosecution & litigation (focus EPO & CJEU)
- EPO Board of Appeal decisions (T384/15 - A Timely Intervention, T2026/15 - By Your Own Admission, T1280/14 - Switching lines of defence in appeal).
- CJEU decisions on supplementary protection certificates (SPCs) (C-121/17 - Teva v Gilead, SPCs for combination products, C-527/17 - Boston Scientific v DPMA, SPCs for medical devices).
Contact us to request your recording
We would be delighted to share recordings of the webinars with you upon request. Please email us and we will be in touch with a link to the recording and slides.Email us