IP Inclusive: allies & supporters - how to be one and the benefits it brings
This project is an opportunity to hear personal experiences and learn how we can all better support our diverse communities. The event is to be held as a Zoom meeting with five speakers from the IP Inclusive communities.
- IP & ME: Kingsley Egbuonu from Managing Intellectual Property
- IP Ability: Jonathan Fogerty from CFG Law
- IP Futures: David Ewing from BAE Systems
- IP Out: Martyn Fish from HGF
- Women in IP: Parminder Lally from Appleyard Lees
The event will provide tips for employers and colleagues to be allies, supporters and advocates for each other. After the presentations there will be discussions in Zoom breakout rooms to share practical advice as well as benefits for everyone of working within within an environment which promotes diversity and inclusion for all.Registration