Paralegal Assistant (patents)
You will be providing administrative and paralegal support to other patent paralegals.
What you will enjoy
- Assisting paralegals with administrative tasks.
- Providing secretarial support including preparing specification amendments, generating standard letters and invoices.
- Creating, running and amending standard and ad hoc reports in excel.
- Uploading documents to in-house and client specific systems.
- Helping with daily and weekly reminders.
- Learning paralegal procedures and client peculiarities in order to deal with incoming paralegal work.
What you will need
- Administrative experience is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- Experience prioritising and managing fluctuating workloads.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.