Trade Mark Paralegal Secretary
You will be providing direct secretarial support to one of our trade mark partners.
What you will enjoy
- Providing secretarial support to a partner, including typing letters and formal documents.
- Preparing all trade mark and EUTM official forms.
- Portfolio and diary management.
- Calculating and preparing clients invoices.
- Assisting with daily administration requests including faxing, file management, scanning and photocopying.
- Preparing memos, attendance notes and taking minutes for trade mark meetings.
- Typing up trip reports and preparing documents for bundle meetings.
- Assisting with the weekly Trade Mark Journal and EUTM Bulletin advertisements.
What you will need
- Previous legal secretarial experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in billing clients and working within a complex billing structure.
- Strong typing skills and experience working with digital dictation.
- Experience working to deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.