You will be providing paralegal support to our patent attorneys.
What you will enjoy
- Managing the portfolio and actioning the daily task list in line with deadlines.
- Reviewing incoming emails, post and faxes to identify paralegal work and distribute work to others.
- Providing secretarial support including preparing specification amendments, dictation, generating standard letters and invoices.
- Dealing with incoming paralegal work without supervision and taking responsibility for cases.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and dealing with queries.
- Delegating work to paralegal assistants and providing them with training.
What you will need
- 2–3 years of patent paralegal / secretarial experience.
- Excellent IT and diary management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working to deadlines.
- Experience prioritising and managing fluctuating workloads.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.