You will be providing paralegal support to patent attorneys.
What you will enjoy
- Reviewing incoming post and faxes to identify paralegal work.
- Providing secretarial support including preparing specification amendments, generating standard letters and invoices.
- Dealing with incoming paralegal work without supervision.
- Taking responsibility for cases.
- Keeping up to date reminders for each case.
- Delegating work to paralegal assistants and providing them with training.
- Meeting urgent deadlines.
What you will need
- 2–3 years of patent paralegal / secretarial experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working to deadlines.
- Experience prioritising and managing fluctuating workloads.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.