You will be developing our facilities management strategy and planning, directing and overseeing all aspects of facilities and business support service.
What you will enjoy
- Developing and implementing a facilities management program including proactive preventative maintenance planning and life cycle requirements.
- Documenting facilities inspections and follow up evaluations.
- Space management and the management of intra-office moves.
- Lease and property management, negotiating for the benefit of the firm and its members.
- Supervising and taking responsibility for maintenance and repair of facilities equipment, refurbishment and renovations.
- Managing business support services and associated third party contracts.
- Working to optimise procurement service delivery and maximise cost effectiveness.
- Managing and developing members of the facilities team.
- Advising on and managing energy efficiency and all environmental and health and safety matters.
- Managing the firm’s call handling services.
What you will need
- Accreditation in facilities management.
- Knowledge of AutoCad.
- Experience of the principles and practices of project and financial management.
- Lease and property management experience.
- Good working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, construction, maintenance systems and practices.
- Strong management experience and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.