I’ve worked at D Young & Co for seventeen years and I still love the variety – I can be working with an individual one day, and an international corporation the next. I particularly enjoy adapting my advice and strategies in today’s constantly evolving market.
Since joining D Young & Co, I’ve gained experience working across a breadth of market sectors from business and technology through to fashion, pharmaceuticals and media. I’ve also worked in the biotechnology and oil & gas sectors.
I have particular knowledge of conducting IP audits, IP ownership changes and large evidence projects, such as reputation and distinctiveness. I also enjoy providing IP advice and guidance at exhibitions and events for start-ups from a wide range of industry sectors.
- Formalities Course, Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (ITMA) 2002.
- Diploma in Paralegal Studies (Intellectual Property) with Merit, Institute of Legal Executives (ILEX) 2004.
- Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary, University of London 2014.
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Nottingham Trent University 2016.
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney.
- European Trade Mark Attorney.
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA).
- European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA).